Lightest mouse switches ??

Doc.Tor

Im looking for a new gaming mouse that requiers the least ammount of force to click, i`ve been looking at the logitech g pro and g 303 but I have not reached a conclusion...

I heard Razer's Deathadder buttons are (too) easy to click.

Maybe you have the ability to try out some different mice at a store?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The logitech mice you listed and the deathadder both have really light switches. I'm gonna assume you're planning on playing a MOBA. My choice would be between a G PRO and Deathadder. 

1 minute ago, Zayzo said:

The logitech mice you listed and the deathadder both have really light switches. I'm gonna assume you're planning on playing a MOBA. My choice would be between a G PRO and Deathadder. 

mostly League of legends, Overwatch an Dragon Age Origins 

23 minutes ago, Doc.Tor said:

mostly League of legends, Overwatch an Dragon Age Origins 

The switches on the deathadder are nice. It depends on your grip style imo. Faker plays with a deathadder. 

On 21.11.2016 at 10:39 PM, Zayzo said:

The switches on the deathadder are nice. It depends on your grip style imo. Faker plays with a deathadder. 

I think I use a "hybrid" grip, palm to the back of the mouse and indexfinger tip style