First keyboard

falloutguy

Whats a good mech keyboard that follows a blue color scheme?

Budget? Switch types? Layout? Are you looking for blue key-caps (these can be purchased separately) or a blue back-lights?

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

just get a ducky.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Budget? Switch types? Layout? Are you looking for blue key-caps (these can be purchased separately) or a blue back-lights?

Switch? Price range? Buy a Ducky.

Any switch type not too picky, no more than $150, and blue back-lights then going to buy blue keys.

Any switch type not too picky, no more than $150, and blue back-lights then going to buy blue keys.

No point in having a backlight if your are going to replace the keycaps. If you want get a Ducky Zero or a cheaper Cooler Master.

Unrelated note: 600 posts :D

Quote me to get a reply!

Ducky has a blue/grey keyboard that is under $150...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

No offense but you need to be picky about the switch types. Switch types are very personal, think about how much time your hands will spend on a keyboard, don't get ones you don't like. As an example I am one of the rare few that enjoys typing and gaming on MX Red switches whereas many prefer MX Blue or Brown switches. You can purchase key switch samplers that have different MX switch types to try out. Ducky is probably your best bet, but you will stretch your budget, especially if you are buying aftermarket key-caps. Hope this helps.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

No offense but you need to be picky about the switch types. Switch types are very personal, think about how much time your hands will spend on a keyboard, don't get ones you don't like. As an example I am one of the rare few that enjoys typing and gaming on MX Red switches whereas many prefer MX Blue or Brown switches. You can purchase key switch samplers that have different MX switch types to try out. Ducky is probably your best bet, but you will stretch your budget, especially if you are buying aftermarket key-caps. Hope this helps.

I do prefer MX Blue but if i cant get that then ill settle for something lesser.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I do prefer MX Blue but if i cant get that then ill settle for something lesser.

You can get anything you want, I would suggest NOT settling for anything BUT what you want. Check out Ducky, also Corsair, and Cooler Master. I like wasdkeyboards for aftermarket key-caps though there are others: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

You can get anything you want, I would suggest NOT settling for anything BUT what you want. Check out Ducky, also Corsair, and Cooler Master. I like wasdkeyboards for aftermarket key-caps though there are others: http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

Thanks for the help but i think I'm going to go with the Razer BlackWidow. 

Whats a good mech keyboard that follows a blue color scheme?

this keyboard should do the job