Joveice
Go to solution Solved by Mr_KoKa,

Ok, this is whole different story.

You need to remove margin from form style, it is now:

form {
    margin: 0 0 2em 0;
}

And there is margin for buttons, style is:

input[type="submit"].fit, input[type="reset"].fit, input[type="button"].fit, .button.fit {
    display: block;
    margin: 0 0 1em 0;
    width: 100%;
}

So it has to be remove too, and you would probably want to remove margins from forms and inputs only when they are inside table cell, so what I would suggest is adding this style at the end of css so it overwrite those margins (only when they are inside table cell):

td form {
  margin: 0;
}

table td input[type="submit"].fit, table td input[type="reset"].fit, table td input[type="button"].fit, table td .button.fit {
}

You could join these but if you leave it separate for form and buttons it will be easier do read.

So here is what I have, I have tryed going thru the css with developer tools and disable stuff like padding etc to check what makes it have that big open space under it. But I cannot find it so normally what in css makes stuff have space?

Untitled.png

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

Add sources or better fiddle link with working example, (hardly) no one will figure it out by just looking at the picture.

It looks like it was generated rather then made by human, every single element has different id with different style.

Giving first row, each cell has height set to around 123px; also row has set height too.

then inside last cell, there is INPUT_18 taht has additional margin

style defined for TBODY_8 has vertical-align set to baseline which makes it appear aligned to top

Summarizing, the code is a mess, it would probably take me less time to create it from scratch ten it took me to find out why it is messed up.

I guess you are using some kind of editor so try to drag those rows or whole table so they're are lower or something.

1 minute ago, Mr_KoKa said:

It looks like it was generated rather then made by human, every single element has different id with different style.

Giving first row, each cell has height set to around 123px; also row has set height too.

then inside last cell, there is INPUT_18 taht has additional margin

style defined for TBODY_8 has vertical-align set to baseline which makes it appear aligned to top

Summarizing, the code is a mess, it would probably take me less time to create it from scratch ten it took me to find out why it is messed up.

I guess you are using some kind of editor so try to drag those rows or whole table so they're are lower or something.

This was just a snippet which made it like this, if I'm going to find all the css it used to make it work I would have to spend alot of time in the css file looking for all the parts. but if you would like I can do that too. but its big

That what I say, it will be easier to make it by yourself, without generator, it is generated and it wasn't meant to be edited by human.

1 minute ago, Mr_KoKa said:

That what I say, it will be easier to make it by yourself, without generator, it is generated and it wasn't meant to be edited by human.

Sorry for my bad english. but this is how it looks like on my page with the css I have which is not generated. here is the whole thing https://jsfiddle.net/vgtu73aa/

form {
}

input[type="submit"].fit, input[type="reset"].fit, input[type="button"].fit, .button.fit {
}

So it has to be remove too, and you would probably want to remove margins from forms and inputs only when they are inside table cell, so what I would suggest is adding this style at the end of css so it overwrite those margins (only when they are inside table cell):

td form {
}

table td input[type="submit"].fit, table td input[type="reset"].fit, table td input[type="button"].fit, table td .button.fit {
}

You could join these but if you leave it separate for form and buttons it will be easier do read.

6 minutes ago, Mr_KoKa said:

form {
}

}

td form {
}

}

Thanks man could not have figured this out without you :)