A random video in C drive that link to chrome

Alright so i have one random video that i got yesterday playing League of Legends ... It was an insane play so i wanted to post it on reddit/youtube for no special reason 

But once i click on that video it automatically goes to chrome and the link goes like

file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Documents/League%20of%20Legends/ and so on 

How do i make it so i can actually make a video out of it 

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB HyperX RAM

CPU: R5 3600 

Motherboard: ASRock B450 Fatal1ty gaming K4

13 minutes ago, Lolcrokn said:

Alright so i have one random video that i got yesterday playing League of Legends ... It was an insane play so i wanted to post it on reddit/youtube for no special reason 

But once i click on that video it automatically goes to chrome and the link goes like

file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Documents/League%20of%20Legends/ and so on 

How do i make it so i can actually make a video out of it 

I'm on my phone right now and will reply in more detail later.  For now, was it a video you recorded or you received from someone?  And are you sure you're not clicking on something like a shortcut?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

1 minute ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

I'm on my phone right now and will reply in more detail later.  For now, was it a video you recorded or you received from someone?  And are you sure you're not clicking on something like a shortcut?

I don't know if you play league of legends or not but i pretty much recorded it with replay system they recently added so it's in my folder called "highlights" 

I think i found .webm to mp4 converter i'm going to post an update in 5-10 minutes and say if it works out or nah 

6 minutes ago, Lolcrokn said:

I don't know if you play league of legends or not but i pretty much recorded it with replay system they recently added so it's in my folder called "highlights" 

I think i found .webm to mp4 converter i'm going to post an update in 5-10 minutes and say if it works out or nah 

No I don't.  Alright give it a test.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

2 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

No I don't.  Alright give it a test.

alright i think it works ... btw if you know please answer this following question ... can i upload raw mp4 file on reddit i know i can do it on youtube 

1 hour ago, Lolcrokn said:

alright i think it works ... btw if you know please answer this following question ... can i upload raw mp4 file on reddit i know i can do it on youtube 

You should be able to do that but it will most likley be huge as I doubt LoL has some kind of compression on it. I for a fact know that say games like CS doesn't which means you will end up with files reaching to the 100gb mark. So check that first, if its over 10gb something I strongly advice you to do some compresssion on it. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

8 hours ago, xQubeZx said:

You should be able to do that but it will most likley be huge as I doubt LoL has some kind of compression on it.

VP8 and VP9 are lossy video codecs with compression

---

I'd recommend doing a stream copy with ffmpeg to mkv.

You won't loose any quality and stream copy is ultra fast.

https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Stream-copy

11 hours ago, Lolcrokn said:

OK you got it working.  As for uploading, I have never used Reddit so I don't know what the upload limitations are.