Logitech software fucking up

ActuallyGoose
Go to solution Solved by jared404,

I have the same mouse and love it there is a restore defaults on this screen. The settings save to the mouse and not the program from my experience. 1d582ab93f.jpg

Firstly sorry for the language if it offends anyone, but this is seriously pissing me off.

Anyway, I have a Logitech G600, which is a great mouse, but almost every time I turn my PC on, the software decided's to use the onboard profile, not the one I've created through my computer, and for some reason the onboard profile had 100 dpi, no right or left mouse click, and makes the mouse literally useless, and to fix it I have to try and track down a plug and play mouse laying around the house or go buy one. 

So for the TL;DR how do I actually make the onboard profile go back to stock, and not this slow useless profile it's stuck to. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

I have the same mouse and love it there is a restore defaults on this screen. The settings save to the mouse and not the program from my experience. 1d582ab93f.jpg

16 minutes ago, crashahotrod said:

You might also want to try changing the settings under all 3 modes

Thank you so much. I usually just get another mouse and change it back to Automatic game detection so that's why i've never seen the reset to default, But thank you so much!!!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

39 minutes ago, Mufastang said:

Firstly sorry for the language if it offends anyone, but this is seriously pissing me off.

Anyway, I have a Logitech G600, which is a great mouse, but almost every time I turn my PC on, the software decided's to use the onboard profile, not the one I've created through my computer, and for some reason the onboard profile had 100 dpi, no right or left mouse click, and makes the mouse literally useless, and to fix it I have to try and track down a plug and play mouse laying around the house or go buy one. 

So for the TL;DR how do I actually make the onboard profile go back to stock, and not this slow useless profile it's stuck to. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help

get the oldest version of it you can even if its 3-4 years old the software . also disable i think is open gl in one of settings in its main folder . that causes it to bug out when i had my g930's

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS