Which one should I get

Hello everybody I'm planning on getting an laptop my budget is 350$ and saw 2 laptops in my computer shop one of them is Asus TP200 and other is hp Pavilion x2, things I will do is Web Development and daily use and some months later I will install Linux on it which one should I get

3 minutes ago, ElectroRubixTech said:

So hp is better right?

Out of the 2 options you've given, yes.

If you want to do anything more then very light stuff, you'll need to upgrade to more powerful hardware.

-アパゾ

3 hours ago, APasz said:

Out of the 2 options you've given, yes.

If you want to do anything more then very light stuff, you'll need to upgrade to more powerful hardware.

Things I I'll do this thing is daily stuff and Web Development with visual Studio 2015 and Google Web designer is Pavilion x2 good for me?

30 minutes ago, ElectroRubixTech said:

Things I I'll do this thing is daily stuff and Web Development with visual Studio 2015 and Google Web designer is Pavilion x2 good for me?

It'll get the job done for sure.

If you want to do any real multitasking and/or have more then a few chrome tabs open, I would recommend getting a core i3 based machine.

-アパゾ

Do a pentium cpu will get the job done? Because I want something small maximum 11.6" so pentium or atom?

For your use case both Atom and Pentium processors will do.

The basic difference between them is that the Pentium is a low binned I3 with most features disabled. Designed primarily for desktop applications.

The Atom family is a new micro-architecture designed for low power applications such as netbooks and IoT devices.

-アパゾ