I need advice

Cvils

Hey, I'm making a new pc and i was thinking of the getting a hyperx 120gb SSD, but then i realized it might not be enought memory soo I, thought to myself hey why not get a bigger one and when i went for a bigger one i saw 2 of them (avaible for me) a Hyperx 240GB SSD and a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB. Im not much of a pc guy soo i dont understand all the doodads they have soo can someone here if not that is not a problem, ofcourse, make a quite simplish pros and cons of each of these. I'l be using the pc for gaming and probably will store games on the SSD, including Windows. 

Get the Samsung, not exactly why they are better, but Samsung is one of the best SSD manufacturer, if not the best.

On 13.11.2016 г. at 0:50 AM, Cvils said:

~snip~

Hi there :)

Are you going to store anything on the SSD besides the Os and some of the heavier games? 

Mind that gaming doesn't really rely on the storage's performance for anything else but the loading times so if you are not doing anything storage-demanding on the SSD You won't really see much of a difference in performance between the different models. I'd suggest checking out other features such as price per GB, types of NAND cells, included software, warranty, TBW, etc.

I can also suggest taking a look at WD Blue SSD. Let me know if you need more info on it.

Captain_WD. 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/