pfsense cache storage size

Thermite
Go to solution Solved by Bittenfleax,

Depends on the amount of users and the diversity of sites they visit. I have a 120GB SSD in mine and has barley use any. See the image of my usage:
5f6f95e7dbeddb4b6cd323b67b3d50f0.png

I'm using this mini pc for my new home router, and i'm planning on doing having a network cache for downloads. How much space should I allocate for the cache. I've got a 240gb mSATA drive that i'm putting in the machine.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Depends on the amount of users and the diversity of sites they visit. I have a 120GB SSD in mine and has barley use any. See the image of my usage:
5f6f95e7dbeddb4b6cd323b67b3d50f0.png

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510