CPU OC pushing memory above mobo limit?

If I got the MSI Z170A Gaming M5 and wanted to throw in 4x8gb sticks of 3200 DDR4 will my sister be ok after OCing my CPU? I know when you OC a cpu your memory speed also increases, if it goes about 3200 will my mother board kersplode?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

3 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

If I got the MSI Z170A Gaming M5 and wanted to throw in 4x8gb sticks of 3200 DDR4 will my sister be ok after OCing my CPU? I know when you OC a cpu your memory speed also increases, if it goes about 3200 will my mother board kersplode?

RAM speed only increases from a CPU overclock if you increase the BCLK value. If you just increase the multiplier of the CPU, your memory speed will be unaffected.

The worst thing to expect, assuming you didn't overvolt way too much, is just for the motherboard to not POST successfully, which you can just clear CMOS.

Not sure what BCLK is, I'm making a new build soon and this will be the first time I ever overclock so all I know about CPU overclocking is how to do it, make sure you be careful, and never overvolt. I'll of course put more research into it when the time comes but I always thought the ram speed ALWAYS went up no matter what.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

It's actually the other way around. When you enable XMP to get your RAM to run at 3200 MHz the CPU base-clock will usually change to 125 Mhz instead of 100 MHz, which will result in higher CPU speeds. You might have to change your CPU multiplier after enabling XMP.