CPU + MAINBOARD + Mememory for webdesigner/coder

Hello!

What I should buy or might be wait for new intel CPU?

PSU: Super Flower 550 PLATINUM

Display: 2x NEC EA244WMI

I need new parts for 5 internet browser with many tabs + photoshop + Virtual machine (for tests) + couple small programs. NO gaming!

Cheers!

Some more then usual RAM and a good CPU is indeed your friend. Think you can go now when talking from pov for performance. But waiting a few months might be nice for your budget, since current Skylake might get a bit cheaper, or go second hand if budget is a issue around then.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

I have almost no limit for this but I don't want to buy something that I will use in 30% max ;) Something like that :)

Oh.. on mainboard I don't need good sound card because I have dedicated one.

EDIT: Is it possible to add one more display to integrated graphic card on CPU? Mainboard MSI Z170 PC Mate?

Someone might confirm it, but think yes.

Well getting short is more worse then not use 100% potential all the time imo. But could cut down to a I5. But still you need a decent CPU.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list