FPS drops during games then rises again

Asked this a few days back but still waiting on some comments. Can anyone help 

I have an FX-8350 8 core AMD CPU, 16 gb 1600mhz ram, gtx 960 4gb card. 

Currently having a few issues with fps. pretty much all games but focusing on battlefield 1. 

Im a solid 60+ fps 1080p on high - ultra but every now and then i get a drop in fps to 15ish then back up to 60+ again. I've ran everything through software etc and everything looks to be fine, temps, memory load etc. however the only thing i can see is the ram is pretty much all being used needing my file page. this surprised me so i increased the file page to 3gb pretty much and the problem is still here. i uninstalled graphics drives and re installed but still there.

looking in the task manager nothing is running etc so really confused at this point. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Any ideas ? 

4 minutes ago, CHDBen said:

Asked this a few days back but still waiting on some comments. Can anyone help 

I have an FX-8350 8 core AMD CPU, 16 gb 1600mhz ram, gtx 960 4gb card. 

Currently having a few issues with fps. pretty much all games but focusing on battlefield 1. 

Im a solid 60+ fps 1080p on high - ultra but every now and then i get a drop in fps to 15ish then back up to 60+ again. I've ran everything through software etc and everything looks to be fine, temps, memory load etc. however the only thing i can see is the ram is pretty much all being used needing my file page. this surprised me so i increased the file page to 3gb pretty much and the problem is still here. i uninstalled graphics drives and re installed but still there.

looking in the task manager nothing is running etc so really confused at this point. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Any ideas ? 

What is your CPU usage?

I've heard of problems that BF1 has been using 100% of your CPU's power. Have you looked into that? 

1 minute ago, R0w said:

I've heard of problems that BF1 has been using 100% of your CPU's power. Have you looked into that? 

Not really a problem its just a very CPU heavy game.

Thanks to both for the reply.

It seems to be the same from what i can remember, pretty sure it was fine. will double check and get back to you

2 minutes ago, Unexas. said:

What is your CPU usage?