Which Case?

sirlamchops25

Hey guys, I need all of your opinions really quickly. I'm looking to build by first gaming rig by the end of the year and I have basically narrowed my case choices down to two options: the NZXT S340 or the Corsair Carbide 400C. 

1) Which one should I get?

2) What are ups and downs of each case?

Also, I am aware that the Corsair costs $20-$30 more. Thanks!

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75 gHz     ???     RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition

ASUS ROG Strix X-470-F     ???     Fractal Design Meshify C

500GB WD Blue Sata SSD     ???     Samsung  970EVO 500GB

2TB Seagate Firecude 3.5"     ???     2x8 Gb GSkill TridentZ RGB @3000mHz

Corsair CX650M

Whichever one you think looks best. That's all it really comes down to unless you need something like liquid cooling support or a specific size for a certain motherboard. Either of those will be fine, just which one do you like more?

ASU

I would choose the Corsair Carbide 400C, As far as I know it has a solid build quality for the pice and is newer overall. It is fairly resilliant to scrach marks but its still Acrylic. Also the Handle is very nice to do some maintience. The Case has Dust Filters in the Front and comes with 3 Coolers inside. It is a bit small inside witch makes the build a bit harder.

Now to the S340: Its glossy, thats a problem. Also the Acrylic is very easy to scratch. Its cheaper at 69$. Also it is easy to build a system inside and it is very sturdy. The PC comes with Dust Filters and a Fan in the Back. Although the Mesh filter for the PSU is very shitty. The Case has a decent amount of cable managment Holes. You could look at the S340 Elite. Its a more refined Case that I actually thought of buying. The side Panel is fixed, it is now made out of Tempred Glass also it has a bit of a better style.

4 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Whichever one you think looks best. That's all it really comes down to unless you need something like liquid cooling support or a specific size for a certain motherboard. Either of those will be fine, just which one do you like more?

haha I honestly don't know yet tbh, they're both really aesthetically pleasing and pretty popular as well, but do you know which one has better cable management?

Corsair CX650M

1 minute ago, LeechFilcher said:

I would choose the Corsair Carbide 400C, As far as I know it has a solid build quality for the pice and is newer overall. It is fairly resilliant to scrach marks but its still Acrylic. Also the Handle is very nice to do some maintience. The Case has Dust Filters in the Front and comes with 3 Coolers inside. It is a bit small inside witch makes the build a bit harder.

Now to the S340: Its glossy, thats a problem. Also the Acrylic is very easy to scratch. Its cheaper at 69$. Also it is easy to build a system inside and it is very sturdy. The PC comes with Dust Filters and a Fan in the Back. Although the Mesh filter for the PSU is very shitty. The Case has a decent amount of cable managment Holes. You could look at the S340 Elite. Its a more refined Case that I actually thought of buying. The side Panel is fixed, it is now made out of Tempred Glass also it has a bit of a better style.

thanks!

Corsair CX650M

Here is a reviewer that reviewed all 3 of them I think its important to have the same reviewer because he targets the Same points. You can watch the Videos for a closer View on each case :)