[Round/cylinder] case Request, where to get ?

So, as some of you have already seen. Samsung just came out with their Artpc Pulse, i just love the cylinder design and i really want one. But i want to see if i can find some case online where i can build my own cylinder desktop before January next year. ( That is where i need a desktop )    - Can anyone help me solve this, maybe find one who sell this kind of case. Google didn't help much !

I already know about the cryorig case and the case you order from china. But the one from cryorig will come out around the Q2 2017, i can't wait that long for a case !

The Samsung Artpc pulse, has was i need of specs and looks great. But i want to see if i can build one myself !

I know there is lots of cases out there, but i am getting tired of looking at cases that is a box. Putting glass on the side does not even help.

Sold my desktop few months back, after 6 months of use because i didn't really have the space for it ( well i did ) but not on my table.

I am one of those who likes to look at their case and focus on design !

And i know that is many ITX, small cases. But again, i am tired of the same thing, A freaking box 

Turns out that when you have to mount things to flat surfaces (mobo) a box makes the most sense without wasting a lot of space.

If you're sick of a box case, then build a caseless computer, like the desk computer linus was building (what happened to that btw?)

Not sure what happened to the desk computer. He posted something on hes Facebook, but now that Vessel is down we probably have to wait some more for it to come on Youtube.   

I do not like the idea of having a computer in your desk or under your desk. I have tried this once, and got annoyed by it.
Caseless computer ?

I am good, i hate looking at the parts. I want a fancy case to look at, that is not some box.