EVGA GTX 780 SC detection problems

Earlier today, while using my computer I went to open a game and my screen went black and froze for a good while. Turned my PC off, and back on. While trying to sign in and also trying to get all my programs opened again, my computer kept freezing with a black screen. After many attempts, it eventually became stable but the screen looks now as it does in the photos attached.

I proceeded to remove the GPU, and plug the VGA cable into my mobo. The screen appeared fine, so I cleaned the graphics cards contacts and the dust out (honestly it was pretty clean). When I put the card back in and plugged the VGA from my second monitor in, the problem came back. I then used only the HDMI cable of my main monitor and still the same problem.

I suspect that my GPU is dying (EVGA GTX 780 SC) as it is soon to be 3 years old. I have had no overclocking done to it and kept it fairly clean from the very beginning. Geforce Experience detects the card, but both Precision X and MSI Afterburner do not detect it, and the Device Manager has detected Error 43 with it. I tried troubleshooting error 43 (uninstall device then scan for hardware changes) which didnt fix anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers many times now with no fix. Unfortunately I dont have a restore point saved (might have deleted it accidentally) and at this point am looking for help!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :)

20161030_185922[1].jpg

20161030_192343[1].jpg

Was hoping that this wasn't the answer, but thank you anyways