first builds,thoughts?

joey151

i'm saving money for a budget pc,i'm only going to play on 768p for now (1366x768)

cpu: i3 6100

motherboard: asus b150i pro gaming/aura

ram: one stick of 8gb of avexir core black led 2400 mhz

PSU: TT litepower 450w

GPU: the gtx 1050 what ever brand (was going for the 2gig rx 460 but saw that it got beat by the gtx 1050)

case: TT core v1

but i also got some concerns if you could answer them,i saw alot of budget gaming pcs with the i3 but my question is will it be enough for 768p?since most of the builds i saw were for 1080p,will i experience some stuttering while gaming? also keep in mind that i'm not the "ultra or nothing" guy,i don't mind to lower the settings but do want to enjoy some graphical content.

also will the ram stick fit in my motherboard?since it's written that it supports 2133mhz

thanks

Country? Budget? We need more information!

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

That mobo will lock your RAM at 2133 and you should add money for the 1050ti

country algeria,budget around 70.000dzd which equals around 650 us dollars

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

That mobo will lock your RAM at 2133 and you should add money for the 1050ti

i saw the ti,i thought if i was going to add money i'd rather go with the rx470,but i kinda have a budget

11 minutes ago, joey151 said:

i saw the ti,i thought if i was going to add money i'd rather go with the rx470,but i kinda have a budget

Then don't go with mini-itx mobo and case and you could go with rx470 for same money

already bough the case,and i always wanted a mini itx build,this is like the cheapest cast i can get,the micro atx and atx cases prices in my country are out of this world

Get a Tier 4 and up PSU from this list.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/

Does the store have a website?

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

34 minutes ago, joey151 said:

www.lahlou-industry.com

tho it's in french and prices in dzd

I looked through the site and then from other nearby stores, unfortunately I couldn't find one with a good array of selections.

Anyway, everything in your list should fall into place. It's missing a storage though if you don't already have one. The 2400Mhz ram will work but speed gets down clocked to 2133.

i3-6100 + RX 460/GTX 1050 will have no problem running games in that resolution at mid-high settings.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

1 minute ago, antisleep said:

I looked through the site and then from other nearby stores but couldn't find any with a good array of selections.

Anyway, everything in your list should fall into place. It's missing a storage though if you don't already have one. The 2400Mhz ram will work but speed gets down clocked to 2133.

i3-6100 + RX 460/GTX 1050 will have no problem running games in that resolution at mid-high settings.

i do own a 1tb wd,was jsut worries that the cpu will start stutter massively after some use,i'm using a first generation i3 right now (i3 550) just scared i won't notice any diffrence and wait 15 mins for just opening a single game

4 minutes ago, joey151 said:

i do own a 1tb wd,was jsut worries that the cpu will start stutter massively after some use,i'm using a first generation i3 right now (i3 550) just scared i won't notice any diffrence and wait 15 mins for just opening a single game

The i3 you have is 6 years old hence the slow performance, you shouldn't have any problems with the new one.

If your 1tb is just as old, you should probably change it as well.

Just now, antisleep said:

The i3 you have is 6 years old hence the slow performance, you shouldn't have any problems with the new one.

If your 1tb is just as old, you should probably change it as well.

the 1tb is brand new,so no problems i guess