Please Help

Moose_e

Getting 80 FPS drop in CS:GO on intel i7 4771, GTX 950 2GB, 16 GB RAM

why?

Because you are running 4K?? /s

But seriously where are you getting 80fps? Games? Windows? Normal web browsing?

1 minute ago, Moose_e said:

Getting 80 FPS drop on intel i7 4771, GTX 950 2GB, 16 GB RAM

why?

I don't understand the question, what game? and you're getting frame rate drops? that can occur when the actions too intense.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

2 minutes ago, Moose_e said:

Getting 80 FPS drop on intel i7 4771, GTX 950 2GB, 16 GB RAM

why?

Please give more details! This is not enough information. :(

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

7 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Because you are running 4K?? /s

But seriously where are you getting 80fps? Games? Windows? Normal web browsing?

Sorry fixed it

5 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Please give more details! This is not enough information. :(

Sorry fixed it

7 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

I don't understand the question, what game? and you're getting frame rate drops? that can occur when the actions too intense.

Sorry fixed it

Just now, Moose_e said:

Sorry fixed it

And did it work normally before? Which map getting 80fps? is it dropping 80 fps or dropping to 80fps? Are the gpu drivers up to date? Maybe the new cs go update screw up something

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

And did it work normally before? Which map getting 80fps? is it dropping 80 fps or dropping to 80fps? Are the gpu drivers up to date? Maybe the new cs go update screw up something

On my old video card I I get 119-150 fps on 1080p all low. It is on Dust 2. It is dropping to 80 fps and stays there for like 4 minutes and goes back up to 109 fps, from my knowledge I should be getting more than 109 fps, and yes all my drivers are up to date

8 minutes ago, Moose_e said:

On my old video card I I get 119-150 fps on 1080p all low. It is on Dust 2. It is dropping to 80 fps and stays there for like 4 minutes and goes back up to 109 fps, from my knowledge I should be getting more than 109 fps, and yes all my drivers are up to date

So it happens on this card only? Same settings I believe? 

My GTX 760 (Which is close to a 950) paired with an i5 4460 (which is worse than an i7 4771) can do around 180 fps on all settings maxed out with all maps, maybe dipped down on Nuke or Inferno but always above 100 fps

I would suggest trying to reinstall CS GO. How about other games? Do they suffer the same thing too? And how long did you use 950 with CS GO? Some people said that they are getting fps drops on latest updates of cs go. There is a way to try out older versions of cs go and see if it is the problem

Go to CS GO properties (right click and then go to betas tab, choose the lower versions of cs go)

csgo.png

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

My GTX 760 (Which is close to a 950) paired with an i5 4460 (which is worse than an i7 4771) can do around 180 fps on all settings maxed out with all maps, maybe dipped down on Nuke or Inferno but always above 100 fps

I would suggest trying to reinstall CS GO. How about other games? Do they suffer the same thing too? And how long did you use 950 with CS GO? Some people said that new drivers giving them fps drops on latest updates of cs go. There is a way to try out older versions of cs go and see if it is the problem

Go to CS GO properties (right click and then go to betas tab, choose the lower versions of cs go)

csgo.png

this is my third day using my gtx 950, and other games for example like GTA V i can play everything on high (except the texture quality since I have 2 GB of V ram) and get 60 - 80 fps. I reinstalled windows 10 pro yesterday means that I deleted everything and put a new copy of windows. I will try older versions of CS

6 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I would suggest trying to reinstall CS GO. How about other games? Do they suffer the same thing too? And how long did you use 950 with CS GO? Some people said that they are getting fps drops on latest updates of cs go. There is a way to try out older versions of cs go and see if it is the problem

csgo.png

what version do u think I should install?

what version do u think I should install?

try the 2013 first, gives you the feeling of how cs go was actually when it was released

or the oldest that is available. for me is 1.35.5.5 even though it was released quite early. (4 days ago so not sure if fps drop existed yet)

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

try the 2013 first, gives you the feeling of how cs go was actually when it was released

or the oldest that is available. for me is 1.35.5.5 even though it was released quite early. (4 days ago so not sure if fps drop existed yet)

LOL with 1.35.5.5 I am getting 115- 80 fps when I play with bots

Just now, Moose_e said:

LOL with 1.35.5.5 I am getting 115- 80 fps when I play with bots

How about 5.2 

Sorry I can't count. I thought 5.5 was the earliest one apparantly 5.2 was earlier. Can someone give me a math lesson?

Try 5.2 and see how it goes 

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

How about 5.2 

Sorry I can't count. I thought 5.5 was the earliest one apparantly 5.2 was earlier. Can someone give me a math lesson?

on itUiB3oBl.png

12 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

How about 5.2 

I am getting around 90 fps min 175 max on 5.2

13 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

How about 5.2 

I am installing the demo version when it first released

Just now, Moose_e said:

I am getting around 90 fps min 175 max on 5.2

see it did improve so i guess its the update that causes it. 

At this point just wait for Lord Gaben to release a new update that might fix issues. I am sure 80-100fps is not a big deal unless you are really a pro gamer

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

see it did improve so i guess its the update that causes it. 

At this point just wait for Lord Gaben to release a new update that might fix issues. I am sure 80-100fps is not a big deal unless you are really a pro gamer

but seriously, all low settings with my PC rig I should be able to get 200 fps with no problem right? 

but seriously, all low settings with my PC rig I should be able to get 200 fps with no problem right? 

Yes. Did the old gpu run the same version of cs?

Yes. Did the old gpu run the same version of cs?

Yes

Just now, Moose_e said:

Yes

which gpu it was?

which gpu it was?

Nvidia GTX 745, 4 GB

Old OEM graphic card

Just now, Moose_e said:

Nvidia GTX 745, 4 GB

Old OEM graphic card

I am seriously out of ideas now. I assume both cards use the same settings on cs go?

Not the card problem because it is new

Not the driver because it is up to date

Not the game because old card can run faster