QcK+ or a hard mouse pad?

Arhke
Go to solution Solved by Jozi,

I have razer sphex and SS QCK+. QCK+ is the best mouse pad I have ever had so that's what I would recommend :)

Hi!

So i've been looking around for about two hours now trying to figure out what mousemat i should get (it's a damn jungle).

My Tt Dasher is about two years old now and is showing some wear and tear.

I currently have a Razer Deathadder 3.5g and i'm wondering what mousemat i should get as a replacement.

I'm also thinking of getting the func Ms.3, any opinions on it?

Thanks in advance :)

Which mousepad to get depends highly on your own taste in gaming. I currently use a Raizer Taipan on an Roccat Taito mousepad. I own a Mionix Propus 380 too, but I can't use it. It glides to fast for me to be precise and gives me the feeling of being drunk. So cloth pads are better for me. I game on 1800dpi.

I owned a qck once and i liked it very much. but it was worn out pretty fast. The Taito is better in this aspect.

I have a qck and I absolutely love it. But my friend came over once and i used his hard mouse mat and I loved it even more. My suggestion would be to try both out. 

I don't really really like hard mouse pads so obviously I am going to recommend the QCK+ or Heavy. Out of the two I would choose the heavy because I think it is going to last longer and the thickness allows you to comfortably rest your arm on it.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I have razer sphex and SS QCK+. QCK+ is the best mouse pad I have ever had so that's what I would recommend :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Thanks for all the helpful advice guys, I went with a qck+ after some table calculations and such. 

Keep it up guys  :D