Tiny Hand Font.

pwn_intended

Please move to off-topic if necessary, but given the sensationalist headline, I think a replacement for Comic Sans fits into general tech discussion.

Especially given how much Linus hates good ol' comic sans, I think this is newsworthy.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benking/tiny-hand-will-be-your-new-comic-sans?utm_term=.kcowM2XzZ#.vjwlLB2DV

A graphic artist at buzzfeed decided to make a font using Donald Trump's handwriting, and named it in honour of the POTUS hopeful: Tiny Hands. Personally, I like it a lot and definitely see some potential in replacing trusty old CS, I'm sure there will be non-believers too.

When in doubt, re-format.

4 hours ago, pwn_intended said:

Please move to off-topic if necessary, but given the sensationalist headline, I think a replacement for Comic Sans fits into general tech discussion.

Especially given how much Linus hates good ol' comic sans, I think this is newsworthy.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benking/tiny-hand-will-be-your-new-comic-sans?utm_term=.kcowM2XzZ#.vjwlLB2DV

A graphic artist at buzzfeed decided to make a font using Donald Trump's handwriting, and named it in honour of the POTUS hopeful: Tiny Hands. Personally, I like it a lot and definitely see some potential in replacing trusty old CS, I'm sure there will be non-believers too.

the sad aspect of all that is he supports has picked a treasonous, lying, thieving bit of poop as his Best Possible selection to represent himself.

The greatest thing that could be said for hillery was that they didn't indict.

Now today they reopened the investigation so that's out the window.

Trumps a douch but hilery is just the slime you scrape off a dogs runny poo.

Congrats America.