Razor comms vs skype

chimmychunger

So now when i play online i usually use ingame chat or if im playing with friends i use skype.

Should i get razor comms (or whatever its called) or stick to skype for online multiplayer. Thanks

Skype is annoying for online multiplayer. If someone joins or leaves the call it sometimes kicks you out of the game. 

With Skype you need to go on DND (Do Not Disturb) to avoid random message noises from interrupting your game. 

Skype will work just fine but you have to do some things to get it to work.

I have been trying to convince my group to switch to comms but they are too embedded in Skype. 

I've tried switching to Razer Comms(way better), but none of my friends want to switch.

Now I'm forced to use both -_-

Definitely use Razer Comms though, much MUCH better.

Razer has a good concept but the fact is people aren't using it. At least none of my friends are. This makes it worthless to me.

Yeah, I with @criso8 and @EChondo. It's hard to get my friends to switch.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Similar problem to everyone else. I play a lot of dota with a few mates and we use comms but if we want to party up with others they will prefer to use skype.

I got all my friends to switch from Skype to Razer Comms, and while Comms is much better than Skype, after not long we moved on to Teamspeak, and personally thats my favourite so far.

Razer Comms has potential but is still very buggy (to be expected) and messes with your audio sometimes. Also if you're gonna use it, turn off the InGame Overlay, it's broken.

THE signature

personally i still prefer Ventrilo or mumble to skype or comms(its been buggy as hell for me and friends)

TS or vent(even if its old) are the best imo, plus all my gaming budy's and groups use them.

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition

I use TS3. Got a pretty good server for just 18€ a year, so it's really cheap too. Before getting this server my friends and I tried razor comms and it just wasn't very intuitive and the way the rooms worked made it impossible to use. I guess it is much better than skype, but it's nothing compared to teamspeak.

I've tried switching to Razer Comms(way better), but none of my friends want to switch.

Yeah same here

Spam them with invites through comms. they will come around xD