Can you save music from Google Play Store to your PC?

Greetings.

I need to purchase an album off Google Play that I can't find on iTunes. However, I have over 7000 songs on iTunes and would like to save this album to my computer and add it to my iTunes library. Is it possible to download music you purchase on the Google Play Store as audio files?

I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Regards,
Aereldor.

I got stuck in a verification loop with every credit card I tried and customer support didn't have much to offer, so I ended up refunding the album.

Maybe Amazon has it.

Yep, Just checked above method and can confirm I'm able to download a 320kbps MP3, it does require chrome with the GooglePlay addon (:S) Otherwise you're limited to 2 downloads of any one song.

For obvious reasons this will ONLY work with bought songs.  It will NOT work with songs added to your library with a Google Play Music subscription.

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 980 ti

1 minute ago, spexiono said:

Yep, Just checked above method and can confirm I'm able to download a 320kbps MP3, it does require chrome with the GooglePlay addon (:S) Otherwise you're limited to 2 downloads of any one song.

For obvious reasons this will ONLY work with bought songs.  It will NOT work with songs added to your library with a Google Play Music subscription.

I couldn't access the song through Google Play Music on my phone or through Chrome. Credit card verification loop. Looks like I may have to pay $9 for the album rather than $2.

Out of curiosity, one of the songs has an 'explicit' rating that appears to stop it from showing in the Indian iTunes store. Maybe I can get around that.

5 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

I couldn't access the song through Google Play Music on my phone or through Chrome. Credit card verification loop. Looks like I may have to pay $9 for the album rather than $2.

Out of curiosity, one of the songs has an 'explicit' rating that appears to stop it from showing in the Indian iTunes store. Maybe I can get around that.

Are you looking for it in the "Google Play Music" Web app? or "Music on Google Play"

"Music on Google Play" is the storefront to buy songs, GPM is essentially for playing music you own or have a subscription for. (Thanks Google for being generally  confusing :dry:)

https://play.google.com/store/music

Bonus: this store works with exactly the same giftcard credit as the Google Play App Store

1 minute ago, spexiono said:

Are you looking for it in the "Google Play Music" Web app? or "Music on Google Play"

"Music on Google Play" is the storefront to buy songs, GPM is essentially for playing music you own or have a subscription for. (Thanks Google for being generally  confusing :dry:)

https://play.google.com/store/music

That's what I'm looking at.

By the way, do you really run a Celeron with a 980 Ti?

2 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

That's what I'm looking at.

By the way, do you really run a Celeron with a 980 Ti?

Ok, Could you provide more info on the "Credit card verification loop " problem you have? The best i can come up with right now is to look into getting a prepaid card, essentially like a giftcard that can be refilled and looks like a Visa or Mastercard. I only know of the local Aus ones though. 

And no, :P actually i7-4770K, the Celeron is just a CPU on my desk that's about as useful as a paperweight, 32-bit, single core.

14 minutes ago, spexiono said:

Ok, Could you provide more info on the "Credit card verification loop " problem you have? The best i can come up with right now is to look into getting a prepaid card, essentially like a giftcard that can be refilled and looks like a Visa or Mastercard. I only know of the local Aus ones though. 

And no, :P actually i7-4770K, the Celeron is just a CPU on my desk that's about as useful as a paperweight, 32-bit, single core.

And here I thought you were going hard with a G1840 (@ONOTech).

Oh, I was on the phone with support about it for a while. They need to verify my location through my credit card, and that always gets stuck. I'm just going to pay four times as much to get it. I know the artist, and am happy to support them.