When the F'''' will the Acer X34P come?

SZEM

Does anyone know when Acer will release the X34P? 

sometime in Q4 2016

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5 GhZ COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Gainward GTX1080 GS MOBO: MSi Z170 Gaming M7 HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB PSU: Be quiet Power Zone 850W CASE: CoolerMaster Master Case 5 Pro DISPLAY: ASUS ROG PG348Q + LG 34UM95 + Samsung U28E850R + Samsung C24F396 SERVER: HP MicroServer G8 w/ HP P222 & 4x Seagate 8TB RAID5

I have been searching for the answer to that question myself. After several days I found this  post https://imgur.com/aroVqWd This is from Acer's Facebook page. I confirmed its real as I went to their page and found it myself. So from the horses mouth this should come out next year. I am waiting for it myself.

Hi there,

I was waiting as well, I guess I'll just stick to the PG348Q that I just purchased.

Thank you for this update.  

• 2 weeks later...

I've have sadly confirmed the lamentable fact that the mointor has been delayed to 2017. 

Acer.png

just buy an x34a.. the additional curve will be minimal and the x34a will run at 100hz easily.. mines overclocked at 104hz

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb