Is it possible to sync...

LukeS

Hello,

So I recently obtained Microsoft Office for school (recently means today). I use Windows Calendar as my main calendar. My iCloud calendar is hooked up to my windows one. I was wondering if it was possible to add my Windows Calendar to Outlook's Calendar. I cannot find a way to export the MSCalendar, or Import anything. Help! Please!

-LukeS
I_M_3rd

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Are you talking about using the built-in windows 10 calendar app as your main calendar, or something else?

1 hour ago, jasonB221 said:

Are you talking about using the built-in windows 10 calendar app as your main calendar, or something else?

The built in Windows 10 App syncing with Outlook, yes.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Outlook should also be able to sync with iCloud.

If you look in the Calendar app, you may see an Outlook Calendar.

I also use a school account for Office 2016/365. Syncing everything becomes a little harder because I don't want Windows/My PC on my school account, but I want Office on it, and the Windows Mail/Calendar app use the Microsoft account associated with Windows by default.

I don't use any Apple products. I sync Outlook to Google using "Go Calendar Sync" and all my devices pull from Google. It also synchronises contacts. 

53 minutes ago, Emmien said:

Outlook should also be able to sync with iCloud.

If you look in the Calendar app, you may see an Outlook Calendar.

I also use a school account for Office 2016/365. Syncing everything becomes a little harder because I don't want Windows/My PC on my school account, but I want Office on it, and the Windows Mail/Calendar app use the Microsoft account associated with Windows by default.

I don't use any Apple products. I sync Outlook to Google using "Go Calendar Sync" and all my devices pull from Google. It also synchronises contacts. 

Yeah, Calendar only has an Import feature, not an export, so it doesn't "sync" both calendars. It only transfers OutlookC to WindowsC. iCloud doesn't have an option to sync multi-platform.