New Hackintosh Build! Help Please, Will this setup work?

Hi so I'm working on a Hackintosh build and the budget of this project is $2100.

This is my FIRST Hackintosh build.

I already had a good line up of what I wish for. 

I wanted to know if you guys think this is a good build, and would be compatible to do so.

This might sound Odd, But I wanted to do this on a Old PowerMac G5 case just to make it more discrete in my workspace,

plus I don't like the PC desktop tower cases in general, 

(and if you guys had any suggestions on where to do laser cutting for the fitments

that would be awesome too.)

Reason for a Hackintosh build in general, is for my Production use. I am an Audio Engineer and major in

Recording, Mixing & Mastering. & Logic Pro X plays a Huge roll in my life as my Main DAW of choice.

And I will be using Bootcamp to partition Windows 10 after the Mac Install is complete, 

graphics don't worry me too much, Which is why I am choosing a GTX 1060 to balance me out.

So here is what I'm looking at so far..

• PowerMac G5 Case Custom Cut.
  • ASUS sabertooth Z170 Mark I
  • Intel i7 6700k 
  • Kingston HyperX Ram cards DDR4, 32GB 
  • EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 ACX 3.0 (6GB model)
  • Corsair Hydro series H100i Liquid Cooler (240mm)
  • EVGA 850 GQ GOLD+, 850w Power Supply.
  • WD 2 TB 7200RPM
  • Samsung 250GB SSD
  • LG Bluray Drive
  • Copy of Macintosh Yosemite 10.10.5

So far I've estimated everything down to $1780 In parts.

Please let me know If you think this is so far a good build, or If maybe any changes should be made for more reliablity.

I would highly appreciate the advice! Thanks & I'm happy to be apart of the Linus Tech tips community!

-Nick 

IG | @truleyy

14 minutes ago, Truleyy said:

Hi so I'm working on a Hackintosh build and the budget of this project is $2100.

This is my FIRST Hackintosh build.

I already had a good line up of what I wish for. 

I wanted to know if you guys think this is a good build, and would be compatible to do so.

This might sound Odd, But I wanted to do this on a Old PowerMac G5 case just to make it more discrete in my workspace,

plus I don't like the PC desktop tower cases in general, 

(and if you guys had any suggestions on where to do laser cutting for the fitments

that would be awesome too.)

Reason for a Hackintosh build in general, is for my Production use. I am an Audio Engineer and major in

Recording, Mixing & Mastering. & Logic Pro X plays a Huge roll in my life as my Main DAW of choice.

And I will be using Bootcamp to partition Windows 10 after the Mac Install is complete, 

graphics don't worry me too much, Which is why I am choosing a GTX 1060 to balance me out.

So here is what I'm looking at so far..

• PowerMac G5 Case Custom Cut.
  • ASUS sabertooth Z170 Mark I
  • Intel i7 6700k 
  • Kingston HyperX Ram cards DDR4, 32GB 
  • EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 ACX 3.0 (6GB model)
  • Corsair Hydro series H100i Liquid Cooler (240mm)
  • EVGA 850 GQ GOLD+, 850w Power Supply.
  • WD 2 TB 7200RPM
  • Samsung 250GB SSD
  • LG Bluray Drive
  • Copy of Macintosh Yosemite 10.10.5

So far I've estimated everything down to $1780 In parts.

Please let me know If you think this is so far a good build, or If maybe any changes should be made for more reliablity.

I would highly appreciate the advice! Thanks & I'm happy to be apart of the Linus Tech tips community!

-Nick 

IG | @truleyy

Not sure Yosemite supports High end Nvidia gpus...

"I take great pride in my humility" -Me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1614 ($629 with sales)
  • Games owned: 126
  • Games played: 111 (88%)
  • Hours on record: 3,483.3h

Locked. We do not allow Hackintosh topics on here as far as helping people achieve their Hackintosh builds due to it violating Apple's terms and agreements. 

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitametly installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch