Complaining thread

Clanscorpia

So there was this video on facebook. You know those dumb one everyone shares? So it was about how school hasn't evolved. I agree, it needs to be changed but most things work. The formal aspect prepares you for real life and they do teach what most kids need, and special needs kids do get help, but if you are smart you are usually treated like shit for most of school. But the cringy part was they were showing advances. Like old computers and new ones and old cars and new cars. And how classrooms hadnt changed but the one thing that pissed me off. Is that they didnt point out that the people coming out of those "old style" classes made all the new advanced stuff. Tell us about your shit experiences with school and such

facepalm.jpg-c200

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0