First build need help :3

hrisiqk
Hello everyone ive been waiting for dis dream build for like 10 years and finaly i think i will have the money on the table.
Heres what ive picked so pcpartpicker.com/user/hrisiqk/saved/J2XHxr
the GPU will be G1 Gaming 3GB version
i need help picking the rest comps to combo with so im concidering those:

PSU: Seasonic M12II 620W (SS-620GM)
Seasonic SSP-650RT

For motherboard im really unsure which manufacture to go with ive red that people rate GB as top next to ASUS but when i read MSI funcions im rly geting in circle.Also i want to note that i dont need future proof MB i need one that works best with the rest of the comps and dont have too much of features i wont use

MB: MSI H110 Gaming
ASUS H170-PRO
H170-GAMING-M3
ASUS Z170-P
GIGABYTE GA-Z170-HD3
GIGABYTE GA-Z170-HD3P

I have the least knowledge bout cases and air flow setup,i basicly want a case with a rly good vent system atleast 2 preinstalled fans to keep it keen,clean and cool but since the GPU has some wierd design where the fans roll in oposite sites im rly worried bout the air flow and exaust setup
CASE: www.nzxt.com/products/s340-white
www.deepcool.com/product/case/2015-02/9_1721.shtml
www.deepcool.com/product/case/2014-05/9_840.shtml
www.fractal-design.com/home/product/case...fine-series/define-s

so there are my dilemas and my cry for help any suggestion or help is greatly apreciated,i also want to ask any enthusiast with no real knowledge or experiance in building gaming pcs to restrain from replying since u might just point me in a wrong direction!
What i look in this build is low temps/long sustainable performance,dont need future proof im sure the gpu and cpu will be more than enough for the games i will constantly play.
I will look forward to water cooling the cpu in the future prob,aswell as adding another hyperx fury stick dunno bout the gpu future cooling, i'll get there ;3)

Thanks in advance for ur time and help! ^^

MSI will work too. Don't get z170 they are more expensive. Also I would get 1060 6GB. 3GB is worse.

S240 and define S are good cases.

2 minutes ago, wfisom said:

wel i tink dat u shud get amd cus it fast man

AMD 2650.

if you want to upgrade to an unlocked CPU in the future it might be a good idea to invest in a Z170 motherboard but if not then just get a B150 or H110 motherboard. i would go with the 6GB 1060 and i would probably go with a fractal case for this but thats mostly because of looks, otherwise they are pretty equal probably(not too good at cases tbh).

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i wont get any use of the 6gb kuz as i typed i dont need future proof even if i went for 2gb card it will still do the job i need it thats not my question i need help with mb psu and case combo setup! boyzo ples dont spam if u got nothing constructive to help me with <3 need people to tell me which of my choices are the best and compatable or suggest me something ;P sorry i dont have enough time to start hardcore digging for reviews on those parts =(