Asus VG245H vs Dell S2415H

Hello everyone,

I've been looking at the Asus VG245H and the Dell S2415H recently. The Dell seems to have the upper hand as far as having an IPS panel being nicer to look at, and having a pair of 3 watt speakers (which aren't a must, simply a bonus convenience). On the other side, I like the design of the Asus better, especially the adjustable stand, big bonus.

Edit: some folks are also recommending the HP 23xw and the lesser known HP Envy 24 monitor, but I have no idea how they compare to the two I originally mentioned.

I wanna know if anyone's tried these monitors and can vouch for either of them.

I'm keen on the Asus, but I worry that it'll have the same bad viewing angles that my current BenQ RL2460HT does (which I'm returning due to some issues), where the screen gets a yellow tint if you're not looking straight at it.

Games I play: RPGs (like Elder Scrolls) and platformers (like Super Meat Boy).
However, I'll mostly be watching videos/movies, and doing work on my computer.

Now, if I'm missing out on some third option that's got it all, even if it's a 22" monitor (but no less), do let me know. However, I'd prefer to have our focus on the two monitors in question.

Any and all help is much appreciated,

Cheers

I don't know those monitors, however my bias lies towards Dell

Shipping sucks

I hate choosing monitors. I've been at this for 3 days and I don't feel like I'm any closer to finding a good one.

Some people say get the Dell S2415H, while some will say get the Dell U2417H, and another will say get the HP 25xw (I'd probably get the the 23xw).

I have no clue anymore.

Some folks are also recommending the HP 23xw, but I have no idea how that one compares to the two mentioned above.