PCIE 2.0 best graphics card for below 150€

Blackhole890

rx 460 would be the best card to get although the cpu and ram would definitely bottleneck however for lol and cs go that shouldn't be an issue. There should be versions of the 460 without a 6 pin connecter, if not try and find either a 750 ti or a 950 which don't have a 6 pin.

All PCI-E cards are forward and backwards compatible but are just half the speed. EX: 16 lane GPU can only have 8 lanes. There isn't much diffeence though. Best GPU under 150 Euros is probably the RX 470.

i5-8600K -  Asus Strix Z370E - Asus GTX 1060 Strix - EVGA 650W P2 - Samsung 970 Pro 500GB - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB

750ti

12 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

i live in europe

for gaming like csgo and lol

and without any pin connector

actual components:

celeron g540

2gb ram

wait for the 1050 to come out in a few weeks. it should be around that 150 pricepoint and should be about the best you can get on the market.

24 minutes ago, I_IHaveNoLife_l said:

All PCI-E cards are forward and backwards compatible but are just half the speed. EX: 16 lane GPU can only have 8 lanes. There isn't much diffeence though. Best GPU under 150 Euros is probably the RX 470.

13 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

wait for the 1050 to come out in a few weeks. it should be around that 150 pricepoint and should be about the best you can get on the market.

wouldnt those both gpu bottleneck my computer?

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

6 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

With your CPU your CPU will always be the bottleneck. Also remember a bottleneck isnt 'bad' no combo is perfect its just the load. So there is always a bottleneck in every system. I would go for the RX 460 or wait for the GTX 1050.

12 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

it might. well frankly it will a lot of the time, but it will be dependent on which games you play. but if you have 150 for a GPU, get the best 150 GPU you can get so later when you go to upgrade your CPU motherboard and RAM you're going to have a GPU that can actually make use of that new headroom. a 1050 is still a very weak and very budget GPU (relatively) so its not like you're going to be wayyy overspending or anything like that.

People hear the word "bottleneck" and freak out. There is nothing wrong with having a bottleneck. in fact every single system everywhere in the world has one of its components that prevents the rest of the machine from running faster. every single one of them. absolutely every computer has a bottleneck somewhere. in MOST gaming rigs people want that to be their GPU since its often the single most expensive piece. but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it sometimes being a CPU bottleneck as well, or a RAM bottleneck. You invest well now, and then when you go to upgrade your CPU/RAM/motherboard you get an excellent little system. if you buy a much cheaper GPU, when you go to upgrade your CPU you're going to be limited to what that much cheaper GPU can do... which doesn't make any sense (especially since any decent, cheap GPU is probably still going to run you around 100 brand new at least. would be a shame to skimp out on 50 bucks just to avoid a 'bottleneck' which is frankly going to happen to some extent anyway, regardless of what GPU you get).

If you can get a gtx 1050 for around 150 EUR, it is definitely the best investment you could make (unless AMD has something competitively priced and performance to compete with it, then consider that option as well).