Star Wars Battlefront

Oswyn

So I've been looking at Star Wars Battlefront and the season pass and right now it is on a deal!!! and I was wondering do you need to buy The standard edition to be able to use the season pass sense in a way the season pass is a DLC??? or can you just get the season pass

The season pass does not include the base game, if that's what you're asking. You'll need the standard edition of the game to use the season pass. You don't need the "deluxe" edition, with the stormtrooper box art, unless you really want the extras from it for some reason.

First off please read that in dark theme its kinda difficult (might just be me though)

Second, If you plan on buying the game get it while it is on sale and then buy the game soon. 

3 weeks ago it was 3500 players on pc worldwide. Maybe you wanna check that first.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

3 weeks ago it was 3500 players on pc worldwide. Maybe you wanna check that first.

Are you saying there is not enough people playing now to have a game with it?

37 minutes ago, Oswyn said:

Are you saying there is not enough people playing now to have a game with it?

That's enough to find a game, but there may not be enough to find servers with certain less popular game modes. 3,500 players is not "dead," that's still enough for quite a few full servers. They just might all be Walker Assault servers, or whatever.

2 minutes ago, typographie said:

That's enough to find a game, but there may not be enough to find servers with certain less popular game modes. 3,500 players is not "dead," that's still enough for quite a few full servers. They just might all be Walker Assault servers, or whatever.

Maybe I'll just get OverWatch or something :/

14 minutes ago, Oswyn said:

Maybe I'll just get OverWatch or something :/

In my Eyes the better Game. Take the SW Skin from SWBF away and not much will be left.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

8 minutes ago, Oswyn said:

what is SW and SWBF lol?

Hmmm what are talking about here? ?

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

In my Eyes the better Game. Take the SW Skin from SWBF away and not much will be left.

I'm talking about what you said I'm assuming SW is Star Wars what does the other one mean

8 minutes ago, Oswyn said:

I'm talking about what you said I'm assuming SW is Star Wars what does the other one mean

SWBF = StarWarsBattleFront. And please write in white.