I need some help please

Hi I just bought a new graphics card the 1070. I installed it and turned it on. It posted and I turned it off. When I tried to turn it back on its not posting any more. Ive checked all the cords they r all plugged in. I have removed the graphics card and plugged it back in and still not working. I also plugged my old graphics card back in and its still not posting. Anyone have any idea what I could do to solve this?

No it doesnt I plugged my monitor into the motherboard without the graphics card. No post

first make sure to turn the power supply off, then remove the CMOS batter for a few minutes

Reseat the CMOS Battery

If your motherboard does not have a CLEAR CMOS jumper, you can often clear its CMOS settings by removing the CMOS battery and replacing it. The CMOS battery provides power used to save the BIOS settings – this is how your computer knows how much time has passed even when it’s been powered-off for a while – so removing the battery will remove the source of power and clear the settings.

http://www.howtogeek.com/131623/how-to-clear-your-computers-cmos-to-reset-bios-settings/

I removed the battery because I dont have a stopper and when I plugged everything back on its not working. I also have the graphics card plugged in

Did you just put the motherboard in the case b4 this happen?

also what kind of power supply do you have? 

5 minutes ago, WaffleTiger13 said:

Did you just put the motherboard in the case b4 this happen?

also what kind of power supply do you have? 

no I only did a video card swap. All my components have been working since I got them which was like 6 months ago.

hmm i might be at a lost here. only thing left i can think of is try pulling the card and see it will post. 

I dont have on board graphics and the cpu doesnt have a GPU I have tried pretty much everything that I can think of.