Rate my build

GhostWarrior

Looks good to me. I'm guessing you'll be using it for gaming, and this design should play even the most demanding games without issue. 

Just now, BlargKing said:

Looks good to me. I'm guessing you'll be using it for gaming, and this design should play even the most demanding games without issue. 

Yes i will be using the pc for gaming. Thanks dude

please use PCpartpicker or atleast have a list of parts and not links

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I was going to rate your build, but as banana stated, it's much nicer for you to change the hyperlinks to legible text so we can see the parts without clicking all of the links.

The all around red theme is nice. I gotta love it

I have no opinion since I can't be bothered to click every link. :)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

1 hour ago, Quaker said:

I have no opinion since I can't be bothered to click every link. :)

But can be bothered to make a useless comment? Give the guy a break, he's obviously new to the forum.

Here's the list, grace us with your can't-be-bothered-to-skim-a-few-amazon-tabs opinion.

• i5-6600K
  • NZXT X31
  • MSI Z170A Gaming M5
  • GSkill TridentZ 16GB 8x2 3000Mhz
  • Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
  • WD 1TB Blue
  • MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • NZXT S340 Black/Red
  • EVGA GQ 650W 80+ Gold

2 hours ago, GhostWarrior said:

I'd personally go with a cheaper air cooler that delivers the same, if not better temps. >Cryorig H5 Ultimate on Newegg $47

2 hours ago, GhostWarrior said:

I see you went with my recommended ram from earlier, good choice. I get that you're buying all parts from Amazon for ease of shipping but consider other merchants like Newegg. Here's the same list of parts from them, it might save you $50-100 when buying it there.

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

If you're willing to change from red/black theme to white/black then I recommend this sub $1300 i7-6700K build with 500GB SSD.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

^Get this on Amazon if you prefer buying it there.
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Universal 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($46.99 @ Newegg) 

^Comparable to/if not better than most 120/140mm AIO liquid coolers.

^Also has a white heatsink cover(?) w/c is visible from the window.
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($92.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($65.99 @ Newegg) 

^Standard 2400Mhz sticks, nothing fancy - you don't need 3000Mhz it has minimal impacts on gaming
Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 

^Plenty of SSD storage, faster speeds than 250GB SSDs
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 

^For a few more bucks you can opt for a 2TB drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($414.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 

^Lower tier than EVGA GQ but still good for this build. 550W is enough for this system and then some but if you think you need more headroom the 650W version is $49.99(after rebates) on Newegg.
Total: $1229.89 ($1263 w/o the rebates)

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

21 hours ago, antisleep said:

But can be bothered to make a useless comment? Give the guy a break, he's obviously new to the forum.

Here's the list, grace us with your can't-be-bothered-to-skim-a-few-amazon-tabs opinion.

• i5-6600K
  • NZXT X31
  • MSI Z170A Gaming M5
  • GSkill TridentZ 16GB 8x2 3000Mhz
  • Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
  • WD 1TB Blue
  • MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • NZXT S340 Black/Red
  • EVGA GQ 650W 80+ Gold

I'd personally go with a cheaper air cooler that delivers the same, if not better temps. >Cryorig H5 Ultimate on Newegg $47

I see you went with my recommended ram from earlier, good choice. I get that you're buying all parts from Amazon for ease of shipping but consider other merchants like Newegg. Here's the same list of parts from them, it might save you $50-100 when buying it there.

Thanks for the list dude i dont know why people are being this rude

21 hours ago, antisleep said:

If you're willing to change from red/black theme to white/black then I recommend this sub $1300 i7-6700K build with 500GB SSD.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

^Get this on Amazon if you prefer buying it there.
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Universal 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($46.99 @ Newegg) 

^Comparable to/if not better than most 120/140mm AIO liquid coolers.

^Also has a white heatsink cover(?) w/c is visible from the window.
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($92.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($65.99 @ Newegg) 

^Standard 2400Mhz sticks, nothing fancy - you don't need 3000Mhz it has minimal impacts on gaming
Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 

^Plenty of SSD storage, faster speeds than 250GB SSDs
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 

^For a few more bucks you can opt for a 2TB drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($414.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 

^Lower tier than EVGA GQ but still good for this build. 550W is enough for this system and then some but if you think you need more headroom the 650W version is $49.99(after rebates) on Newegg.
Total: $1229.89 ($1263 w/o the rebates)

Really nice build dude but i went a little lower on the cpu and chose more quality parts for the rest as you can see but thanks again really nice build

1 hour ago, GhostWarrior said:

Thanks for the list dude i dont know why people are being this rude

So that the next time he/she posts, they won't be so lazy and they will take the time to list the components instead of expecting everyone else to do it for them. :)

Even the guy who listed it is too lazy. Is the NZXT X31 the case or is the NZXT S340? Am I supposed to look them up rather them have the poster type a few extra words? Or am I supposed to know every model number of everything?

If people want help, they should take the time and (small) effort to be as clear as possible. :)

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

2 hours ago, Quaker said:

Even the guy who listed it is too lazy. Is the NZXT X31 the case or is the NZXT S340? Am I supposed to look them up rather them have the poster type a few extra words? Or am I supposed to know every model number of everything?

The list is written in the same order PCpartpicker does. And if that hasn't given you clues yet, it takes literally 1 second to highlight the part name, right click and then search with google. Or is that too much?

You've been here for over a couple of years, hard to believe you're still unfamiliar of the NZXT S340. Now you're just straight up lying.

2 hours ago, Quaker said:

Am I supposed to look them up rather them have the poster type a few extra words?

Hell yes if you're that keen on helping but you're obv not and opted instead to make a useless post.

3 hours ago, GhostWarrior said:

Really nice build dude but i went a little lower on the cpu and chose more quality parts for the rest as you can see but thanks again really nice build

Ayt man, ultimately it's your $$. Just wanted to show how far your dollar can go without sacrificing too much on quality of other components.

Consider buying on newegg though, I heard good things about their customer support.

20 hours ago, antisleep said:

Hell yes if you're that keen on helping but you're obv not and opted instead to make a useless post

I don't consider it a useless post. The main aim was to try to encourage posters to stop being lazy. A person should try to be more considerate of the people they are asking for help.

Sure, it only takes a few seconds to click the links, but why should I (or anyone trying to help) need to take time away from helping others because a poster is too lazy to type the word "case" (for example)

P.S. No, I'm not familiar enough with NZXT to memorize the freakin' case models. You may be surprised to hear that I have other things to worry about. :)