Peripherals to make my PC look better. Help!

TheKingKobra

So I built my pc a little bit ago, and I love it. But I have a thing where everything needs to be tidy and clean and I was wondering if there were any peripherals/parts to cover up some in necessary stuff.

1. My motherboard, I saw a motherboard one time that covered up all of the circuits and stuff and it had holes for the pcie slots and stuff so I was wondering if there was something like that I could get

2. Hiding my power supply, alot of cases have a wall to cover the power supply and wires coming out of it. Can I buy something to put in my computer to cover it up?

3. Anything else you would suggest to just make my computer look better?

Here is a link to it

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3hWXsY

The Sabertooth Z170 has it, and many other ASUS boards have their armor as well. mostly from their sabertooth lineupImage result for sabertooth z170 mark 1

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

15 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

The Sabertooth Z170 has it, and many other ASUS boards have their armor as well. mostly from their sabertooth lineupImage result for sabertooth z170 mark 1

That was the board I saw but I was wondering if I could get the armor separately for my motherboard

3 minutes ago, TheKingKobra said:

That was the board I saw but I was wondering if I could get the armor separately for my motherboard

most likely not

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4