*Facepalm*

Beeeyeee

So i've been playing the new DOOM recently, I got pretty far but the loading times bugged me, so I uninstalled and tried to install it on my SSD... well I guess I neglected backing up since I'm used to Steam's Cloud Save.. does that not work with Doom?? Anyway, I didn't have enough space and reinstalled it on my Hard drive. upon loading the game up, It showed my save, even where I left off, but once I tried to open it, it said the save file is corrupted. Is there any way to rectify this?

11 hours ago, Beeeyeee said:

So i've been playing the new DOOM recently, I got pretty far but the loading times bugged me, so I uninstalled and tried to install it on my SSD... well I guess I neglected backing up since I'm used to Steam's Cloud Save.. does that not work with Doom?? Anyway, I didn't have enough space and reinstalled it on my Hard drive. upon loading the game up, It showed my save, even where I left off, but once I tried to open it, it said the save file is corrupted. Is there any way to rectify this?

Hmm, steam cloud sync works fine for me in doom.
Not sure how you would fix a corrupted save though.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000