2009 H50

So I was talking to some people... is it weird that my H50 I bought 7 years ago is still going strong? It still cools my 965 BE to 40s or low 50s while gaming still... the stock fan died and I had to put in a Nactua Fan but ive had no issues with the unit itself... When i got it was the first Mainstream AIO. I first got it for my Q6600 but that motherboard got fried by lightning and I upgraded to the 965 BE... I had it for a while in push pull with 2 Corsair fans but One died, then other, so then I got the Nactua fan this year. 

IMAG0047.jpg

It's always luck of the draw offcourse, but you defenately got the golden pick if it's still silent (lot of aio's tend to hum over time) and if evaporation hasnt at least created some audible air bubbles.

^ yeah the first few AIO had issues cuz (new tech) but its nice to see one of them made it out alive and well :P

I don't really hear anything but I have 5 other cheap 120mm fans running full speed plus the giant fan on the side of my corsair 500R... plus I really cant hear anything over my reference 7970

I guess they make a new h50 but mine has the big giant pump on it... i added a photo to the first post.