Skyrim Lag issues?

Majestic_Koala

Recently i installed Real vision ENB, that is all along with Enhanced Lighting Effects, before the end i never dropped below 60fps now it's almost unplayable...that shouldn't be the case however

My specs are as follows

GTX 1060 6GB by GIGABYTE overclocked by 230Mhz 

i5 6500

16GB DDR4 RAM 2133mhz

why the 20Fps? This is really confusing 

EDIT: before the ENB install my GPU fans would spin now they just sit idle is that the issue? why is it doing that?

2 minutes ago, Majestic_Koala said:

Recently i installed Real vision ENB, that is all along with Enhanced Lighting Effects, before the end i never dropped below 60fps now it's almost unplayable...that shouldn't be the case however

My specs are as follows

GTX 1060 6GB by GIGABYTE overclocked by 230Mhz 

i5 6500

16GB DDR4 RAM 2133mhz

why the 20Fps? This is really confusing 

EDIT: before the ENB install my GPU fans would spin now they just sit idle is that the issue? why is it doing that?

From your edit sounds like thermal throttling I would adjust the fan speed control on the GPU if that is the case

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

Just now, xephoneration said:

From your edit sounds like thermal throttling I would adjust the fan speed control on the GPU if that is the case

Not a chance before enb they would spin very quietly and sit around 52C it's around the same with the ENB installed give or take a few C

Just now, Majestic_Koala said:

Not a chance before enb they would spin very quietly and sit around 52C it's around the same with the ENB installed give or take a few C

if I am reading this wrong, correct me, but you just said before the install they would spin, and after they sit idle, idle being that they dont spin at all. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Just now, xephoneration said:

if I am reading this wrong, correct me, but you just said before the install they would spin, and after they sit idle, idle being that they dont spin at all. 

yeah when the ENB is installed they don't spin at all, before this install they would slightly spin but it was hardly anything, apologies if i made that harder to read than it should have been 

Just now, Majestic_Koala said:

yeah when the ENB is installed they don't spin at all, before this install they would slightly spin but it was hardly anything, apologies if i made that harder to read than it should have been 

You are fine xD I study philosophy of language so I was trying to understand what you meant XD. Yeah I stand before what I said earlier download this tuner form gigabyte. and adjust the fan speeds on it. It ought to work.