Dishonored 2 Collectors Edition help

NotJude

So my birthday is on the 27th this week and with the money I'm getting I wanted to pre-order Dishonored 2 Collectors Edition, but I don't know if Dishonored 2 will come with a steam key, since I don't have an optical drive, so I kind of need to know whether or not it will. I'm pretty sure Dishonored: Definitive Edition will.

I'm buying it from: http://www.game.co.uk/en/dishonored-2-collectors-edition-only-at-game-1285737

My advice is to never preorder anything, it really doesn't make sense. Wait for the game to drop or at least to have read a couple of reviews before you spend money on it.

think both editions have the physical disc if you select "pc" from the menu, but since the page doesn't specify it it's hard to be sure.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

My advice is to never preorder anything, it really doesn't make sense. Wait for the game to drop or at least to have read a couple of reviews before you spend money on it.

think both editions have the physical disc if you select "pc" from the menu, but since the page doesn't specify it it's hard to be sure.

if dishonored was amazing then im going to fanboy really hard and buy dishonored 2 XD, but thanks for the advice!