Photoshop Illustrator graphic help!

Crew

So i have a logo i need to remove edges from, to make it rounded, the design is rounded but the picture still comes out square with white spacing at the corners, say i needed to get it printed on a tee shirt and i only need to design section not small spacing on the corners. 

The green in this picture displays what needs to be removed. in photoshop it is a transparent backgound but when saved as a .jpeg it makes it white.

green.jpg

From What ive read it sounds like it needs to be converted to a vector image in illustrator but i dont know what im doing in illustrator. Any help would be great! 

In the picture you can kinda see the edges are rounded, thats how i need to image to be. the white area where the green is should be transparent.

@Crew

Save the picture as .Png(for basic transparency), or .SVG(if you need vector) .JPG doesn't support transparency, or any other alpha channels I believe.

For .PNG: Go to: File--> Export...--> then in the dropdown box .PNG(*.PNG)

For vector: Go to: File--> Save as--> and in the drop down menu "SVG(*.SVG).

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

i have a .png and a .svg i guess its not me thats having the issues its the ones im sending the logo too...

i have a .png and a .svg i guess its not me thats having the issues its the ones im sending the logo too...

Did you enable transparency?

10339200744_da3e019625_o.png

Also, keep in mind that some picture viewers don't display transparency.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?