Geforce Experience Glitch

Hi all

There is a glitch with installing the new geforce experience if you have the old version installed all ready .

You have to first manually uninstall geforce experience with all your Nvidia drives then restart.

Then install you new version geforce experience and let it auto update to the latest drivers then install them and restart again.

Then your all good to go:) 

Eversince Linus and Luke said we dont even need that software installed i uninstalled it immediately :D Never used their "optimized game settings" or "streaming service".

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 minute ago, Thony said:

Eversince Linus and Luke said we dont even need that software installed i uninstalled it immediately :D Never used their "optimized game settings" or "streaming service".

The glitch happens when it auto uninstall it says you have to close this program because of run time error can't remember the code.