razer deathadder scroll wheel is broken

kieran121

my scroll wheel just stopped working so i took the mouse apart and the scroll wheel apart has 2 end a small end and large end the small end for scrolling looks snapped on and the scrolling part they is another part that has ripped off is they any way to fix this or do i have 2 buy a new mouse?

You'll probably have to buy a new mouse. There may be a way to open your mouse, however I'd wait until you were completely sure before you attempted to open your mouse up as it would probably void your warranty.

2 minutes ago, FinnB4 said:

You'll probably have to buy a new mouse. There may be a way to open your mouse, however I'd wait until you were completely sure before you attempted to open your mouse up as it would probably void your warranty.

they is no warranty because i've opened it up already not even thinking about the warranty and it's the old 1012 one so i think the warranty might have ran out but i have found the little plastic bit on the broken side for scrolling, it was inside the scrolling mechanism 

im not sure how its broken, but if its just a piece of plastic holding it in place that snapped off, then some epoxy could fix it.

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558