Recommend me a keyboard and a mouse

ingoi
Go to solution Solved by DatMageDoe,

For keyboard, look at the Corsair K70, K65 (basically a K70 without the numpad), STRAFE, and pretty much anything made by Ducky. As for the mice, the Logitech G502, Razer DeathAdder, or Corsair M65. 

As title says give me your suggestions.

Only requirement for mouses and keyboards is that they are wired.

Budget - I'm fine with any amount as long as it is worth its price(Don't need anything fancy though like say 30 macro button mouse)

For mouses I been looking at the Logitech ones but if there's something better do tell. 

For keyboard, look at the Corsair K70, K65 (basically a K70 without the numpad), STRAFE, and pretty much anything made by Ducky. As for the mice, the Logitech G502, Razer DeathAdder, or Corsair M65. 

We're all weird. Just in our own, unique way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Student of game design, nerd and relative loner. Been playing on PC on and off since I could first sit at a keyboard.

Still trying to learn level 1 Fireball.

SPECS

Desktop (Batman): XPS 8300 - Intel i7-2600 - 8GB DDR3 1066 - Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Asus GeForce GTX 760 - Dual Dell 1080p monitors

Laptop (Nightwing): Asus TP300LA - Intel i5-4210u - 8GB DDR3 1666 - 500GB HDD - Intel HD 4400 - 1080p 13.3" touchscreen

32 minutes ago, ingoi said:

As title says give me your suggestions.

Only requirement for mouses and keyboards is that they are wired.

Budget - I'm fine with any amount as long as it is worth its price(Don't need anything fancy though like say 30 macro button mouse)

For mouses I been looking at the Logitech ones but if there's something better do tell. 

Corsair K70, best keyboard on the market right now

and for mouse i use a Qpad 8k laser, it's great but you might also wanna try razer deathadder, logitech g400s or corsair M65

i also highly recommend both the Logitech G502 for the mouse and the Corsair K70 for the keyboard. I use both of these and I can honestly say the G502 is the best mouse I've ever used and the K70 (I own it with Cherry MX blues) is a fantastc keyboard.