I5 6600k hd30 benchmarks

Flxsteamy

I've not tried rust, but my HD530 was able to play all of my games when i tested it. Had to play them on usually the lowest possible settings, but it played. even games like Tomb Raider and the Division ran near 60 fps most of the time (my v-sync cap). that was paired with the 6700k (underclocked to 4.0 GHz) and 16GB of RAM

16 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

I've not tried rust, but my HD530 was able to play all of my games when i tested it. Had to play them on usually the lowest possible settings, but it played. even games like Tomb Raider and the Division ran near 60 fps most of the time (my v-sync cap). that was paired with the 6700k (underclocked to 4.0 GHz) and 16GB of RAM

Thanks for the reply I was going to get all my commuter parts ecept my gpu and wait till I have enough money to get one. So I was wondering how the hd530 graphics would be 

1 minute ago, Tanner matten said:

Thanks for the reply I was going to get all my commuter parts ecept my gpu and wait till I have enough money to get one. So I was wondering how the hd530 graphics would be 

it will depend on your games that you play, but you should be able to play pretty much anything so long as you put the graphical settings really low. its not ideal, but certainly a good compromise while you wait for a gpu