Acer Laptop Aspire Ram question.

I have a Acer Laptop Aspire E E5-574G-75N8 and it has 1 - 8GB stick of ram in it. The spec sheet on newegg says it has 2 slots but when i look at task manager and CPUZ it says i have 4 slots and one is filled. I opened up the back to swap out the HDD for a SSD and i only see 2 slots with one filled. I don't really want to take the motherboard out until i know if there is actually 4 slots because taking apart laptops is really annoying.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315303

What do you think? does my laptop have only 2 slots? or are there 2 more slots hiding on the other side of the motherboard?

If there isn't 4 slots why does Task manager and CPUZ say there is?

sometimes windows and cpuz fuck up, laptops can be finicky because the motherboard is always custom design with components or firmware that are specific to one line of models. cpuz and windows probably read some firmware thing that states that it has 4 slots for whatever reason, or maybe it has 4 interfaces but 2 are electrically not there. can be that more expensive models do have them and the manufacturer doesn't want to write different firmware for the two.