Rx 480 Problems

Nuvion

Well the problem is that I can be play a game and randomly the fans of the card stop spin as you can see in the picture. The card is and Rx 480 sapphire   Nitro 8gb OC. Need Help Plz

.2016-09-15 18_43_50-Program Manager.png 

Custom is a fan curve it would have it turn off completely 

17 minutes ago, PlexNicoli said:

Custom is a fan curve it would have it turn off completely 

Set it to automatic. Your card is acting that way because of you.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 hour ago, PlexNicoli said:

auto helped so much

sarcastic right? lol

ok... let me ask you something... does your fan spin at all in auto?

if you can give us a more specific description, maybe we can help you out with more efficient/acurrate solutions...

if "auto" does not get the fan spinning at load, and is not software related, you should get ready to RMA...

@roblesaturcamilo

It's the same a Custom it works in till 

it randomly stop. 

also the fan like to Ramp up to 100% and the way i get it to got back down is by opening the sapphire software 

well... i can only think in 3 scenarios...

1. Software: try using DDU, and reinstall drivers and software again... Don't have too much hope on it...

2. Bios: in the webpage it says "dual bios", i don't know how it works on that specific card,

but sometimes one bios is for "normal" and the second is for "oc mode" or stuff like that...

I think of this 'cause you said it was ramping up to 100%(controlled by bios or default), until you open the sapphire software (controlled by software or manually)

3. i saw that on the webpage they advertice a lot about of a "fan replacement program"

i don't know about you,  but it sounds weird to me...

"fan health check" or "a single screw to replace your fan" and "just send us the fan and we will replace it" or "just call us about any fan issues"

ARE THEY CHEAP OR WHAT SAPPHIRE??? COME ON, BE CLEAR!!!

If i were you, i would try number 1 and if it doesn't work just RMA it, or get a refund if possible...