Cannot enter BIOS , HELP!!!

Hello, wanted to fiddle around with some settings in the BIOS and now I can't open the BIOS , I tried everything, pressed Del. F12 ... nothing seems to work . The mobo is a gigabyte H97-D3H rev1.0 with a F7 bios .. the problem started a week ago .. any suggestion is appreciated, thank you 

Reset CMOS, check the manual the find out how for your specific board.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

6 minutes ago, FireFox_13 said:

Hello, wanted to fiddle around with some settings in the BIOS and now I can't open the BIOS , I tried everything, pressed Del. F12 ... nothing seems to work . The mobo is a gigabyte H97-D3H rev1.0 with a F7 bios .. the problem started a week ago .. any suggestion is appreciated, thank you 

remove the hard drives then it will defualt to the bios

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

it's probably Windows quick boot doing it, just load Windows and click restart instead of shut down and you should be able to use it then... you can also disable quick boot in the advanced options in power management of Control Panel

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]