Need A Decent Cooler :/

wasiq614

Okay Fam, so my new build is all white and red theme. I need a cooler to go a long with it and so far the only things i could find were  

1- 

RAIJINTEK TRITON RED v02, All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler

2- 

Deepcool Captain 240 EX White Liquid CPU Cooler

dont feel good about either of them tbh specially the second one doesn't seem so good

any suggestions? Id like the tubes to be clear if possible and white or red color.

THANK YOU :D

Jut get the Corsair H100 V2, as it has RGB lights that can go with any build.

i5-8600K -  Asus Strix Z370E - Asus GTX 1060 Strix - EVGA 650W P2 - Samsung 970 Pro 500GB - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB

1 minute ago, I_IHaveNoLife_l said:

Jut get the Corsair H100 V2, as it has RGB lights that can go with any build.

no that's all black the tiny lit up words wont make much difference 

Have you considered a custom loop? I was in a similar position to you a while back, and was able to find an EK kit (rad, tubing, fittings and cpu block) for not much more money than an AIO cooler.

The only trouble is that I am now a full convert to custom loops and have spent more money adding another rad and pair of gpu blocks! But if I had the willpower to stop, my custom kit was cooler and quieter than my old Corsair 115. Plus I could use any color tubing and coolant. Give it a go!

I've never done that before :D kinda scared to give it a try but lets say i do, would it look weird if i only have my cpu being cooled and not everything esle? :/

That's what I had initially. Did it look weird? Not weird, maybe a little unbalanced because of my massive case, and I had positioned the pump to allow easy access for the upcoming GPU cooling that I had planned. Here's a photo I took whilst leak testing (before I added the rest of the components and tidied up the tubing and cables):

If I was just going to cool the CPU I would have got one of the smaller kits with probably a 240mm rad and a smaller pump/res combo. I would mount the pump to the front of the case (closer to the CPU) rather than on the bottom. As for difficulty, I had never done it before until I did! I have to say it was an absolute breeze and no more difficult than installing an AIO cooler. The hardest parts are planning where to put everything (if you want it to look good!) and then resisting the urge to add more to your new loop!

IMG_6768.JPG

I should also say, there are some people out there who have successfully modded their AIO coolers to change tubing and coolant. But in my opinion I would only do that if I already had the cooler and just wanted a color change on a very small budget.