Dual monitor minimizing

I have a dual monitor display and when i play in full screen on one if i go to other monitor and click anything on it, it minimizes my game, how would i go about stopping the game from minimizing when i click on the other monitor? Would adding another graphic card and hooking a monitor up to each card work?

3 minutes ago, skkler said:

I have a dual monitor display and when i play in full screen on one if i go to other monitor and click anything on it, it minimizes my game, how would i go about stopping the game from minimizing when i click on the other monitor? Would adding another graphic card and hooking a monitor up to each card work?

That is basically just what fullscreen does, if you click on anything outside the game it will get minimized.

You can solve this by turning on borderless windowed mode in your games, this will allow you to go to your other screen freely without "sacrificing" your game to minimize. Borderless windowed means that it will act like, well, window like any other.

I play on multiple monitors myself, so just do it. Highly recommendable.

17 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

That is basically just what fullscreen does, if you click on anything outside the game it will get minimized.

You can solve this by turning on borderless windowed mode in your games, this will allow you to go to your other screen freely without "sacrificing" your game to minimize. Borderless windowed means that it will act like, well, window like any other.

I play on multiple monitors myself, so just do it. Highly recommendable.

I second this ^