Java Applet being transparent in broswer...

gastew15
Go to solution Solved by gastew15,

Not sure what could be causing this however I would look into using JApplet instead of applet. Perhaps that is the cause?

I forgot this was still up. It actually ended up being the browsers fault, since it worked in other browsers, and other computers in the same browser I was using.

For whatever strange reason part of the applet (background image, and platforms) are transparent without real cause.. All of the images are Jpegs for starters, which last I checked does not have transparency's. It's really really puzzling, and I'm wondering if anyone's seen anything like this before, and if so how to fix it. Thanks for any help in advance.

- Picture of the strange event -

appletBehavoir.jpg

( Dat non-CSS test-webpage )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Not sure what could be causing this however I would look into using JApplet instead of applet. Perhaps that is the cause?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I forgot this was still up. It actually ended up being the browsers fault, since it worked in other browsers, and other computers in the same browser I was using.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society