Antec TP 750 ???

Marc_Gforce

I need reviews on the Antec TP 750. I've read the review by JonnyGuru, so it's a solid PSU . But from where I come from, it's like $90  which is too good to be true. SO I need some confirmation. Thanks ( and I'm not really good at english, so forgive me if I say smt wrong =)) )

Specs: Intel Core i7 8700K | ASUS Z370 ROG MAXIMUS X HERO | CORSAIR H115i PRO | RGB 2 x Gskill Trident Z RGB 8GB Bus 3000 Mhz | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB |  Intel 545s SSD 256GB  | Western Digital Caviar Blue 3TB | Phanteks Eclipse P600S.

Peripheral: Logitech G603 Wireless  | Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 Gaming Black | Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2.

Monitor: Asus ROG Strix XG258Q.

7 minutes ago, Marc_Gforce said:

I need reviews on the Antec TP 750. I've read the review by JonnyGuru, so it's a solid PSU . But from where I come from, it's like $90  which is too good to be true. SO I need some confirmation. Thanks ( and I'm not really good at english, so forgive me if I say smt wrong =)) )

got a link to the PSU, im using an antec TP new series 750w (its a 7yr old PSU)

Are you referring to the TP750 or TP750C? The TP750 is excellent whereas the TP750 is pretty old by now and there should be better options. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.