Confused about Graphics card problem

I was having problem with my graphics card when i played Fallout 4, it was having huge framerate drops almost 10 seconds or less then the computer crashed with a blue/black screen being black or with blue/red/black stripes. After i saw it imediatly i quit fallout 4 (the driver that i was using was 17.2 Crimson).

Then when i opened a video, went to youtube, or anything the computer just crashed with the screens as i said before, then when i restarded the pc crashed with a black blank screen. 

After i saw it i imediatly disconnected all the cables of the computer and cleaned it also i reaplied the thermal paste since the one that was there was a cheap one and i bough a better one, after all the cleaning i put all the cables on the computer and powered it up and the same problems were persisting all over again, when i was about to loose hope i google about the problem and they told me it could be the driver of the graphics card thing i din't believe at first, i asked in many computers shops of my country all said the same thing it's my graphics card or ram, the ram i doubt since i used memtest on them for 24+ and showed no problems with them.

Then i started to believe on it and uninstalled the graphics card and used DDU and the computer starded to work fine without any problem.

What i am confused is that i fixed my problem with a simple uninstall, having everyone saying that the graphics card was the problem and the ram as well.

PS: I had problems with the GPU because i moved it the PC is on and the same thing happen but that time was different the pc graphics card was super hot when i turned on the computer and the i couldn't do anything on the computer it would shut off even while i did nothing, i solved that problem replacing the thermalpaste since i had like 1,2 without replacing the thermalpaste in the graphics and i also did it on the cpu, also i used a hairdryer directly to the CPU of the GPU to try to fix the solder that could be either damaged of broking by elevating to high temperature and resolding it again.

Spoiler

MOBO - ASUS EX -320M GamingMemory - Gskill Aegis 2x 8gb 2133mhz - GPU - Asus Phoenix GTX 1660 - CPU - AMD Ryzen  5 2600 3.9Ghz 65W - Case - Eurotech Slayer RX6 Elite Main SSD M.2 NVME - Blueray 120GB - SSD - Hyper X Fury MLC 120GB   - PSU - Seasonic M12ll 620W 80+ Bronze Full Modular  -

17 minutes ago, FTRGameplays said:

less then the computer crashed with a blue/black screen being black or with blue/red/black stripes

That means either the monitor or the graphics card is dying/dead. There's nothing you can do about that except get a new one. Connecting hardware like that to your motherboard can cause problems if it decides to fry itself completely. I'd be more careful with using/testing them.

Well i have been in amd forums and graphics card brand new, or even some that have years have the same problem this all started when i played fallout 4 and i played in max settings, something i shouldn't do. Also it was black stripes not red it was my bad.

Spoiler

MOBO - ASUS EX -320M GamingMemory - Gskill Aegis 2x 8gb 2133mhz - GPU - Asus Phoenix GTX 1660 - CPU - AMD Ryzen  5 2600 3.9Ghz 65W - Case - Eurotech Slayer RX6 Elite Main SSD M.2 NVME - Blueray 120GB - SSD - Hyper X Fury MLC 120GB   - PSU - Seasonic M12ll 620W 80+ Bronze Full Modular  -

1 minute ago, FTRGameplays said:

Well i have been in amd forums and graphics card brand new, or even some that have years have the same problem this all started when i played fallout 4 and i played in max settings, something i shouldn't do. Also it was black stripes not red it was my bad.

It is not possible that you killed your card by mqcing game settings. The card will not perform above spec regardless of how much you throw at it. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

the only thing i did was moving desk while pc, still i was very carefull not to do anything else that might bust my computer. My graphics card is more than 2 years old since i bought it in february 2014

Also no matter what i did in the startup the pc kept freezing with a blank black screen until i uninstalled the driver, then that problem has dissapeared 

Spoiler

I think you may have killed your gpu by putting it at max settings, with lower end/not as capable or older systems I always recommend starting at low game settings/recommended game settings then ramping up the game quality to a safe place.
It may also be your ram, however. I put in an extra 8GBs to my other computer system and it would cause any game to freeze for a while or just crash completely. If you have added ram, or have old ram that may need replacing, replace it or take out the new ram you've put in.

i run with memtest and had for 24 hours and didn't show any errors

I also started to run with low settings ulti i reached to max settings, when i say max i say like the texture quality the others things were low.

The game that probably asked very much of my card or even more was Quantom Break i played at high settings for a couple of minutes but then i played the entire game from medium to low settings.

Spoiler