Gaming on an UnRaid NAS server using a Razer Core setup?

Alright here's a mind experiment that I would like some help on.

I am not playing a whole lot, mostly using my pc as a media center but occasionally enjoying some moderate gaming.

But upon watching 2 gamers 1 cpu, and the razer core and shoebox pc (let's skip the latter for later) I got an idea:

Can you make a NAS server using UnRaid, but in order to have a energy efficient build I want to leave out the GPU... Gaming on a computer without a gpu, great idea right? 

That's where the RazerCore (or equivalent thing) comes in, when you want to play, you merely plug in the RazerCore and boom now you have a gpu on it....

Is this at alllllllll possible??

That is something that you would have to probably contact unraid about to see if they have implemented it yet, if it is possible to do so. The way thunderbolt external gpus work is only partially a operatiing system issue though. A lot of it is low level bios stuff because of the way it communicates which unraid with a os stacked on top of it may not be able to do, and if so it will take a long time to work out the bugs. Just look back at many years it has taken for the oem system builders to make fully working products... most of them started to talk about working or showed samples years ago and we have just started to get the generation of products I feel are ready for prime time.