Gaming Monitor or TV

Otmane Hanine

Hi i wan't to buy a monitor for my new setup i like to game on large monitors like a 32 but gaming monitors wih 32 or 27 are really ebove my budget as if i bought a 23.5 1080p gaming monitor it will cost 230$ and a 32 tv will cost the same , so does the gaming experience on a tv will be accepetable or very bad . 

1 minute ago, Otmane Hanine said:

Hi i wan't to buy a monitor for my new setup i like to game on large monitors like a 32 but gaming monitors wih 32 or 27 are really ebove my budget as if i bought a 23.5 1080p gaming monitor it will cost 230$ and a 32 tv will cost the same , so does the gaming experience on a tv will be accepetable or very bad . 

are you a cs:go pro gamer? otherwise most tv's with game mode or something like that will be pretty good..

no i'am not really a competetive gamer i play most of the times on single player 

Actually I'd strongly recommend going with a monitor instead of a tv if possible mainly due to the fact that 1. TVs usually have a lower refresh rate and honestly gaming on a smaller screen can (in my opinion) much better because on a larger screen, your eyes will need to move alot more therefore giving you eye strain. 

But ultimately the choice is yours :)

3 hours ago, ItsDanielFTW said:

Actually I'd strongly recommend going with a monitor instead of a tv if possible mainly due to the fact that 1. TVs usually have a lower refresh rate and honestly gaming on a smaller screen can (in my opinion) much better because on a larger screen, your eyes will need to move alot more therefore giving you eye strain. 

But ultimately the choice is yours :)

i 'am happy with 60 hz refresh monitors and the bigest screen i would buy is a 32 inch